JSWP Orientation: JswpOnLine.com Software and Google Docs Templates
Join this orientation to see how you can teach writing in a digital format, making life easier for you and fun for your students. You will see how all the great features of the Jane Schaffer Academic Writing Program® have been converted into easy-to-use digitized teaching and learning tools for both you and your students. Students will enjoy the digital format that takes away some of the laborious work of writing by hand.
Instruction is easy to follow and digital graphic organizers reduce copying time and cost. Once you see how JSWP and Google Docs works, you may never want to go back to pen and paper again! All participants will receive a three-week trial to use JSWP in their classrooms with a mid-trial Q & A time.
Subject Area Participants: English Language Arts and Reading
Grade Level(s): 3-12
- September 16, 2021 – Orientation;
- September 25, 2021 – Follow-up Q&A
- 1:45 – 3:15 P.M. or 3:45 – 5:15 P.M. (PST)
- 2:45 – 4:15 P.M. or 4:45 – 6:15 P.M. (MST)
- 3:45 – 5:15 P.M. or 5:45 – 7:15 P.M. (CST)
- 4:45 – 6:15 P.M. or 6:45 – 8:15 P.M. (EST)
Location: Online; Live; Synchronous
Deadline to Register: September 9, 2021