“Official” Two-Day OnSite Trainers’ ReCertification Workshop
The Jane Schaffer Academic Writing Program® invites all “official” OnSite Trainers since 2018 to attend this two-day workshop. Led by Dr. Louis, OnSite Trainers will receive updated materials and guidance for the ever evolving JSWP® program and products. New digital products, as well as new guides and training strategies, will assist OnSite Trainers in their implementation of JSWP with their teachers and students.
- to create a community of OnSite Trainers who support each other and share best practices,
- to align training content and presentation techniques;
- to further develop your knowledge of products and services;
- to receive updated materials and PowerPoint® presentations; and
- to develop and construct presentation guidelines to ensure presentation fidelity and employ adult learning strategies.
New materials include:
- jswponline.com – application
- The Journey: Student Expository Workbook (Consumable)
- Expository/Informational Writing Across-the-Curriculum, 2nd ed.
- Writing for English Learners (Argumentation, Expository, Literary)
- STAAR® ReDesign Strategies for Texas Teachers
- Grammar Essentials
. . . prizes and more!
Dates: December 2-3, 2022
- Early Bird Special – $650 (September 1 – October 15, 2022)
- Regular Price: $750
Audience: Official OnSite Trainers Trained by Dr. Deborah E. Louis between January 1, 2018 and December 1, 2022
- Friday, December 2: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday, December 3: 9:00 A.M. -1:00 P.M.
Location: 1412 Main Street, Suite 420, Dallas, Texas 75202
Parking not included ($15 per day)
Hotel Recommendations: Magnolia Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, Adolphus Hotel, Downtown Dallas
Register Now. Limited seating Available.