Links to Third Party Sites
The Curriculum Guides website contains links to third-party Websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Curriculum Guides, and Curriculum Guides is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Curriculum Guides is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Curriculum Guides.
Permitted Use of Curriculum Guides Trademarks
Curriculum Guides trademarks identify Jane Schaffer products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in news, advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require written permission from Jane Schaffer. Please make such requests by contacting us: click here
We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. In addition, you may not use Jane Schaffer trademarks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-Jane Schaffer product name or publication title.
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- To identify products or services that are not ours.
- In a manner likely to cause confusion.
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your own activities, products, and services.
- In a manner that disparages Curriculum Guides
Proper Attribution of Curriculum Guides Trademarks
When you use Jane Schaffer trademarks, please include the following brief statement attributing the trademarks to Curriculum Guides:
“Jane Schaffer is a trademark of Jane Schaffer Writing Program. All rights reserved”