We provide the guidance, support and consultation for successful JSWP® program implementation.
All students will become great writers and successful thinkers! JSWP® provides teacher support and training to make this a reality for all students.
Home Schooled students must be successfully prepared for skilled academic writing for the next phase of their academic career.
Browse by Category
Find Perfect one
State Assessment Support
Modes of Writing Trainings
Language Arts (ELA) Curricular Units of Study
Train the Trainer Training
School Leadership Support
Jane Schaffer Non-Negotiable Quote or a Quote from Dr. Louis
Teaching With Dr. Louis
- May 02Category: Blog, Narrative
Cherry Blossoms Scatter
- Feb 26Category: Archetypes, Blog
THE PSYCHE AND PSYCHOLOGY OF AN AMERICAN TEACHER: A Depth Psychological Approach to American Education
- Jan 31Category: Blog
The Simple Keys to JSWP® Fidelity
- Jan 28Category: Blog, Core Literature, Literary Analysis, Planning and Preparation, Reading Closely
Tangible and Intangible Standards: The Argument for Teaching Novels and Dramas
- Dec 27Category: Blog
Argumentation: Introduction to The Framed Thesis vs. The Open Theses
- Nov 01Category: Blog, Prompt Writing
The Best Laid Plans: Literary vs. Expository Prompts
- May 17Category: Blog
Does Your Prompt Actually Prompt?
- Apr 10Category: Blog, JSWP Methodology, Vocabulary
Generating Commentary with a WOW Factor!
- Feb 08Category: AP®/IB, Blog, Formulaic Writing, JSWP Advanced
Weaving: Moving Beyond the Structure One Student at a Time
- Jan 08Category: Blog, JSWP Methodology
From Formula to Freedom, Part I