World Geography Program
Flipped Professional Development
Sometimes, campuses and districts need flexibility in budgeting and scheduling their staff’s professional development hours. This course allows your school or district to have an 8-12 hour workshop at a lower cost than a brick-n-mortar training and in a variety of formats: 1) Professional Learning Communities (PLC); 2) Departments; 3) Vertical Teams; and/or 4) Individual Teachers — during conference periods or before/after contract hours.
Teachers may view and review the segments at their convenience for optimum learning. And because each teacher will have his/her own course, s/he may present portions of the videos to students.
A school or district may purchase a one-year subscription for this series for up to 50 teachers for $2,500. Or, individual teachers may purchase a 60-day subscription for the individual price listed. IP’s are limited to three devices.
- Entire Series: $250
- One individual license
- To purchase Campus and District licenses Contact Us.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
What to Expect in this Series
History, Government, and Citizenship
- World Geography (7): Earth Sun Relationship, Climate, Biomes, and Dividing the Surface of the Earth
- World Geography (8): Physical Processes that Influenced the Physical Earth
- World Geography (9): Development, Population, and Migration
- World Geography (10): Settlement Patterns and Human Environment Interaction
- World Geography (11): Character of Place and Region
- World Geography (12): Multiple-Choice Strategies and Practice
Economics, Science, Technology, and Society
- World Geography (18): Economic Systems
- World Geography (19): How Do People Satisfy their Economic Needs?
- World Geography (20): Economic Activities
- World Geography (21): Advancements in Technology and Innovation
- World Geography (22): Geographic Technologies, Medicine and Trade
- World Geography (23): Multiple-Choice Strategies and Practice
Test- Taking Tips