U.S. History Program
Flipped Professional Development
Sometimes, campuses and districts need flexibility in budgeting and scheduling their staff’s professional development hours. This course allows your school or district to have an 8-12 hour workshop at a lower cost than a brick-n-mortar training and in a variety of formats: 1) Professional Learning Communities (PLC); 2) Departments; 3) Vertical Teams; and/or 4) Individual Teachers — during conference periods or before/after contract hours.
Teachers may view and review the segments at their convenience for optimum learning. And because each teacher will have his/her own course, s/he may present portions of the videos to students.
A school or district may purchase a one-year subscription for this series for up to 50 teachers for $2,500. Or, individual teachers may purchase a 60-day subscription for the individual price listed. IP’s are limited to three devices.
- Entire Series: $250
- One individual license
- To purchase Campus and District licenses Contact Us.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
What to Expect on the End-of-Course Exam
- U.S. History (3): Celebrating American Freedom
- U.S. History (4): Eras
- U.S. History (5): The Gilded Age Through The Progressives
- U.S. History (6): U.S. Expansionism
- U.S. History (7): The Great Depression through W.W.II
- U.S. History (8): The Cold War and Policy Containment
- U.S. History (9): The Civil Rights Movement
- U.S. History (10): The U.S. in the World
- U.S. History (11): Multiple-Choice Strategies and Practice #1
Geography and Culture
Government and Citizenship
Economics, Science, Technology, and Society
Test- Taking Tips