Self-Paced Argumentation In Service
Price for up to 50 people: $2500
If more than 50, please call (214) 946-3385 for pricing.
Campuses and districts need flexibility in budgeting and scheduling their staff’s professional development hours. This private, online course allows your school or district to have a 7.5 hour workshop at a lower cost than a brick-n-mortar training and with flexibility in the presentation formats:
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC) and Vertical Teams (PLC);
- Gather a group of teachers together and view each section, pausing to clarify and discuss how the skill or concept may be differentiated for students;
- Discover best practices
- Troubleshoot together
- Strategize when and how to introduce, develop, and master certain skills to specific grade levels
- Individual Teachers
- View and review segments of the series in the privacy of your classroom or home to gain a better understanding and to plan the delivery of instruction
- Highlight certain segments with your students either with or without Dr. Louis’ video and audio in the background
Argumentation Self-Paced In Service is for ELA teachers in grades 6-12. You may have up to 50 teachers for $2,500. After 50 teachers, simply add $45 per teacher. We also discount our regular price for teacher materials and master copies. Use “InService” as your coupon code.
Subscription: 90-days from the date of delivery. Please specify in your P.O. when you would like your 90 days to commence.
To Register Multiple people, please CLICK HERE
Coming Soon – Analytical Response to Literature (6-12) and Argumentation (6-12)
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 168
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Part I - The Model of an Argumentative Body Paragraph
Part II - Arguing Well and For the Good
Part III - Modeling the Thinking and Writing Process
Part IV - Collaborative Writing
Part V - Beginnings and Endings; Other Media
Interesting and informative course!!